Skonto Būve performs preparatory works for the construction of the Origo shopping centre.
The new block of Stradiņš Hospital has been officially opened.
more more more

Skonto Būve performs preparatory works for the construction of the Origo shopping centre.

Skonto Būve has started preparations for the construction of the expansion project of Origo shopping centre.  

Soon, the reconstruction of separate main communication lines will be performed, test piles will be installed, as well as other works related to the preparation of the construction site will be performed.

The project plans to expand Origo’s area more than twice. An underground parking lot will be available in the new Origo business centre. Trade premises will be located in the first three floors, but from the fourth to the sixth floor, there will be an area of 11,500 square meters for office premises.

The Customer is the shopping centre developer and manager Linstow Center Management.

The new block of Stradiņš Hospital has been officially opened.

On Thursday, 1 June at 11:00, the new block of Pauls Stradiņš Clinical University Hospital was officially opened.

As a part of the general partnership SBRE, SIA Skonto Būve preformed the 1st round designing, design supervision and construction works, as well as delivery and setup of the in-built facilities of the A block of the Stradiņš hospital.

In seven surface floors of the medical block, the outpatient and inpatient treatment will be assured. In the premises, there is a policlinic, diagnostic radiology, planned patient admission, laboratory, procedure rooms, as well as Urology, Endocrinology, Rheumatology, Otorhinolaryngology, Nephrology (kidney diseases), Gastroenterology and Endoscopy departments. As of 1 June, the patients will be able to receive consultations in the new premises of policlinic.

The reconstructed BMW Centre in Riga, Dārzciema iela 64a, was opened on 11 May in an official event. Reconstruction of the building started on February 2016; the existing BMW Centre was rebuilt and new premises have received additional 1600 m2 of space. The customer admits that reconstruction of the building has been performed in accordance with the highest BMW standards. Now, the Car Centre is placed on three floors with total area of 8288 m2; it is replenished by glass elements on which the story of BMW’s history is told from the very beginning, starting with year 1916.

The building has gained a new, modern look and additional functionality.